View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2008, 02:43 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 191727 View Post
I have several betamax accounts from different services they offer. It was working fine, but after a while betamax blocked my IP. I then started using vpn (virtual private network) to bypass the calls through webcallback with voxalot (as my ATA has fixed IP and cant be changed or vpn:ed). The calls had been working fine till yesterday. I suddenly noticed that my betamax accounts, used for webcallback with voxalot, have been blocked by betamax. I have now only two accounts working that I did not used in webcallback services.

Could any of admins/mods please check it with betamax why are they blocking accounts. I tried to contact betamax, and you all know that betamax never care for any customer service. I tried to contact them for many time with phone calls, mail, and even fax. But no result or response from them.

[It is notable that I have several betamax accounts because they have different rates for different destinations. Only one or two accounts do not cover all my destinations to where I usually make calls. It is so hopeless with betamax.]
FUP messages are the sort of problem that can happen once in a while when using VoXalot for BetaMax...

However I would think that account blocking is beyond this....chances are they've identified you as an abuser forhaving multiple accounts....had you used a common paypal acct. or credit card to pay for the accounts which have been blocked?

My 2 cents: Pick one of your betamax services that best fits your calling routine, and get a reliable paid provider like CallWithUs for the other destinations...

Look at it like this, BetaMax is high risk, you want to have some but not a lot of money invested into any of its clones....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote