View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2010, 03:26 PM   #7
Windstorm

Windstorm is on a distinguished road

I have a sort of the same problem as above is mentioned.

When calling, I sometimes get a busy signal, but often i get a message from voipcheap( or webcalldirect) that my credit is to low to complete this call. Despite in the dial plan is set a voipcheap account with sufficient credit. Before the voipcheap account was set up, a webcalldirect account was setup for the specific destination. The webcalldirect account is almost empty and because of that it is possible that the message "Your credit is to low to complete the call" is from the webcalldirect account. Despite in my current dial plan the new voipcheap account is set up.
Now i have deleted the webcalldirect account and the specific dialing rule('s), so now the calls has to go over the general dialing rule, which has also sufficient credit. But i still got the message "Your credit is to low to complete this call" probably originated from the webcalldirect account, which is deleted.

My own conclusion is that the dial plan isn't sensitive for change's and that because of that i can't change anything.

I use also a fritzbox, and can see the outgoing calls to voxalot and no errors.
I cannot exactly see what's going on in the voxalot account, but in my view it has to be the inability to change things. Because the settings get stuck.

Anyone now how to solve this, it's all about account 386452
Windstorm is offline   Reply With Quote