View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2008, 03:36 AM   #9
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shermanh4 View Post
My domain is properly configured with a SRV record. Everything checks out fine, I believe.

I can't, however, figure out how to register my onsip account with Voxalot. I added it as a provider and specified the information provided to me by onsip.

My real objective is to set up forwarding from my onsip account to my voxalot sip number. I believe that the forwarding option is not available until I successfully register a SIP phone using the account settings provided by onsip.

Has anyone managed to set this up so that their own domain name can be used as a SIP address via Onsip.com --> voxalot?

You don't need to do any registration, all the forwarding can be done from OnSip directly.

1. Under Resources, add a new External Sip Address (your VoXalot acct. SIP URI)
2. Under users, click the specific user, under Inbound Call Preferences, select Ring:5 sec

You'll now be given an option where to send the call afterwards, you can choose to forward it to the Resource you set up above...

That's been working for me...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote