View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2007, 12:40 AM   #7
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris77 View Post
I tried with *010XXXXXX. It works.

That is strange before: it worked before.

On my Dial Plan I have:

Pattern: _XXXXXX
Replacement: *010${EXTEN}
Provider: Voxalot
Active Yes
Virtual Toll Free Enabled: Yes
Enum Lookup: Yes ${EXTEN}
Geographic Lookup: No

If I test it it says: A call to:92XXXX will get forwarded to *01092XXXX via Voxalot

I tried Enum Lookup No but I still have the same problem.

So I need to force myself and other to use the prefix *010 ?
Is it the only way out?

-Cris

Oh ok, now I see your issue.... I had the same problem (coincidentally started happening after the downtime, although some ppl had complained about it before) I had the exact setup as you before...

This is what I am using now:

Pattern: _xxxxxx
Replacament: *031${EXTEN}
Provider: SipBroker
Active: Yes
NO for all the other 3 settings

Notice, I am using SipBroker rather than VoXalot as the provider, but both can be used, but if using VoXalot the person you call will not receive CID, they'll see Private or Your Name <Private Number>

Let me know if that works...

Quote:
What order of the codecs you would suggest?
This has worked really well for me ulaw;alaw;g726;g729;ilbc;gsm

I have been using InternetCalls, quality is good if I call US/Canada/UK (was ok the 2 times we called Italy too), on the other hand calls to UK mobiles are pretty bad, I think it's more of a BetaMax thing....

BTW, if you do not receive calls directly to VoipDiscount, try using it with SIP Register set to No.

One more thing, after you've solved your other issues, and if you see improvement with the codec change give the Audio Optimization a try http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...e-quality.html

Last edited by emoci; 11-09-2007 at 12:51 AM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote