View Single Post
Unread 02-29-2008, 06:53 AM   #8
cnjowang

cnjowang is on a distinguished road

When I put VoipDiscount into WRT54GP2A-AT, I dialed phone number using this format:
00-CountryCode-Number, e.g. 00-1-866-740-1260
And I am sure the dialplan in my voxalot is correct, because I verified the outbound number and provider using "Test Call" in voxalot page.

The dialplan "x." in WRT54GP2A-AT is incorrect, if I set to it, I can not make any phone call.

Another thing is WRT54GP2A-AT does not have any configuration to specify STUN server. But I think it is reasonable, because WRT54GP2A-AT will connect to Internet directly via PPPoE, so it has a real Internet IP address.
And, I both set "Symmetric NAT Handling" to "Yes" and "No", but all failed with WRT54GP2A-AT.

Here are configuration pages for WRT54GP2A-AT, FYI
Voice
Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
As you realize, the fact that it works fine with PAP2 and Zoiper, means it is some form of mismatch between VoXalot and WRT54GP2A-AT.......

When you connect the WRT54GP2A-AT with VoipDiscount directly how do you dial the number (what I mean is do you do 00-CountryCode-Number or just CountryCode-Number)?

What is the Dial Plan on the WRT54GP2A-AT right now, or better yet save your current Dial Plan somewhere, and try having just "x. " which I assume in your case should look like "X.T"....and see if it starts to work with VoXalot, for testing call 600 (echo test) or 500 (VM)

It has to be an issue with the way your ATA is sending the number....

BTW, the CID thing is important, it won't neccesseraly say "Block CID", it may be just say "CID enable/disable", or "Caller ID" or anything of the sort, just make sure it is set so Caller ID is being sent through.
cnjowang is offline   Reply With Quote