View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2007, 06:46 AM   #73
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
Basically, I need the following:
- Ability to register multiple (up to 6 at the moment, may increase) devices to the Voxalot server (I have a number of cordless IP Phones in the house, and they all register individually through the 11g wireless)
Available in VoxBasic (Free)

Quote:
- Ability to make multiple outbound calls to at least one provider via Voxalot (so each handset can be on it's own call ... my main outbound provider [pennytel] supports this)

Quote:
- Ability to register (at this point) to 5 incoming DID providers, and 1 SIP-URI-only provider
Available in VoxPremium (VoxLite allows 1, VoxPro 5 and VoxExtreme 10). More are available upon request.

Quote:
- Ability to use WebCallBack (invaluable tool when out of the house)
Available with any of the VoxPremium products

Quote:
- Unlimited dial-plans (customising dial plan to forward to specific geographic numbers when non-geo numbers are dialled)

Quote:
- Ability to accept inbound SIP-URI calls to xxxxxx@au.voxalot.com (or similar URI)
- VoxCallMe
- Voicemail
Available in VoxBasic (Free). VoxCallMe is being replaced by a very nice Ajax based feature called Virtual Toll Free (existing VoxCallMe deployments will continue to work). Virtual Toll Free is able to be embedded on any web page as well as a popup version that can be included in email signatures etc.

Hope that explains things?

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.