View Single Post
Unread 11-08-2007, 08:40 PM   #3
Cris77

Cris77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
No major changes have happened....

If you can have someone on the italian end powercycle the ATA (turn off, then plug back on) see if that does the trick.
You need to explain me what you mean by that.

Quote:

The other thing, try calling *010123456, rather than 123456 and see if it makes a difference...
My dial plan translate a six digit number in *010XXXXXX. I don't think it will do a difference.

Quote:
A possible issue is if there has been any changes with the router, or internet provider to which the ATA in italy is connected to.

Also, except for calls between the two of you, check to see if the italian ATA can call *600 (echo test successfully), also try calling it from one of the US SipBroker Access Numbers, using a PSTN phone then enter *010123456 (where 123456 is the VoXalot number) and see if you have the same audio issues.
*600 in Italy work. Also a call from EziDial works

Quote:
Next, try reaching *600 from your end, and reaching yourself from SipBroker Access Number, and see how your end behaves.
It works.

Quote:
If you have the possibility, have both ATAs configured with a STUN server like stun.xten.com
The Aladino doesn't use a stun server. I wonder if this is the problem. But it was working before.

Quote:
Just for info:
Calling *600 simulates an outgoing call and gives you a sense of how 2-way audio is working.
Working on both ends.

Quote:
Calling from SipBroker (using a PSTN phone) simulates an incoming call, also by using a PSTN phone you eliminate the possibility of negotiation issues....
Another way to simulate an incoming call is to go here SIPBroker - EziDial, enter your SIP URI, and you'll receive a call from the ECHO Test....
Since theEZiDial works I should conclude that is a negotiation problem? How do I solve it?

Quote:
The only major issue in the last little while, was an outage a week or so back, but that was resolved within a day
Ok....
So what is the problem?

-Cris
Cris77 is offline   Reply With Quote