View Single Post
Unread 11-15-2007, 06:29 PM   #20
dimitrivisser

dimitrivisser is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dimitrivisser Send a message via AIM to dimitrivisser Send a message via MSN to dimitrivisser

Quote:
Well, at least in this case, FUP should not be the issue, calling a UM+ number is a charged call regardless of the IP sent
I think Betamax blocks all calls (also the charged calls) when the FUP is reached. At least when using callforwarding with Voxalot. That was also the case before the eu server was "patched" a couple of months ago. It is strange they do this, but it's also strange they block free calls when the FUP is reached. When using Betamax directly for making calls they charge something for each minute when the FUP is reached. They can do this also with voxalot-callforwarding.

Quote:
Also keep in mind that depending on where you are using your UM+, sometimes you may not receive calls properly when roaming among networks
Don't say anything bad about United Mobile I love it too much.

Quote:
A way to try, is to temporarily forward to a different number and see if calls go through ok in that case (if this works, then the issue is probabky with UM+)
I tried forwarding to several other (non United Mobile) mobile and home phonenumbers. It doesn't work. All I get is a fast beep beep beep (busy tone).

Quote:
---Up to this point this probably does not help the other 2 posters having an issue-----
It also doesn't help me
dimitrivisser is offline   Reply With Quote