Thread: Betamax FUP
View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #30
andy

andy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 441516 View Post
Another off topic question: Does anyone know which of the Betamax product issues voip-in number for UK and also includes UK under their lict of destinations. Thanks.
As far as I'm aware, any of the brands would offer you a UK number for a €1 one-off fee.

It's a non-geographic 0560 number though, which will look a bit unusual to some people. It should be the same or similar tariff as geographic areacode numbers, and I think it is from BT for example, but some mobile networks may exclude it from inclusive minute packages; O2 certainly charges.

To get around this, you could get a number from other providers and forward it to the SIP address. There used to be a special offer that was free with one provider, but this is no longer the case and it would cost a couple of quid or so a month

For which brands have UK as a free destination if you have freedays (is that what you meant?), you can compare all the brands' tariffs at betamax price comparison . I'd suggest choose one with cheaper UK mobile calls too, though perhaps not Poivy as I suspect their recent price reduction may be temporary, and Intervoip is still fairly new
andy is offline   Reply With Quote