View Single Post
Unread 05-22-2008, 05:30 PM   #9
Grahame

Grahame is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,

Thanks again for your responses and my apologies for the delay in replying.

I now have a working system with Voxalot passing calls from my DID's with no problems. This has meant turning off one account in the ATA and removing one PC from my network. I am pretty sure the problem is either with the modem/router provided by my ISP or the ATA box itself.

The modem/router is a Livebox provided by Orange/France Telecom. This has a free VoIP service built into it, but Orange will not tell me settings or the technology being used. With two accounts active in the ATA and the free VoIP service running ( can't turn it off ! ), nothing works properly.

The ATA has an Ethernet pass through connection which avoids running cables i.e PC to ATA, ATA to Livebox ( it only has one Ethernet port ! ). With a PC connected to the pass through, irrespective of how many SIP accounts running, again nothing works as it should.

This is not the first problem I have had with Orange so come end of June I will be changing ISP ( and buying my own modem/router ! ). So unless anyone else out there is struggling with Orange in France, let's close this down.

I would however like your views on the ATA settings which are as follows:

Different SIP Local Ports for each account

Provider registration details as required

Expiration duration: 300
Register Re-send Timer:180
Session Expires:180
Min SE: 30

RTP Range: 3000 - 65535 ( This interests me as it's the same on both accounts, I can only set a range not a value, per account )

Nat Keep Alives:120

Stun configured on both accounts ( Voxalot and Xten )

Any thoughts on the above settings would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Grahame
Grahame is offline   Reply With Quote