View Single Post
Unread 09-10-2008, 02:19 AM   #13
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlhome View Post
plus a number I've had for several years which is why I want to keep it.
There isn't much I can say to that... I know Orbtalk.co.uk as well as Eutelia will let you pick a UK based number by city, and they also both offer them for free...

The only other thing to mention: What kind of router do you have. I say this because DDWRT and/or Tomato for the Linksys WRT54G/L have an integrated option to set DynDNS or No-IP within the router so the router notifies the service with every IP change... which makes the option of using DynDNS or No-IP slighly more reliable ...

Finally I'd give a try to PBXes or MySipSwitch and see if you have any luck getting SipGate to correctly register with either one (if you can have either of those properly registered and receiving calls, you can then easily route those calls back to VoXalot ... for the record My SipGate.co.uk acct. with an 845 number (I just have it for the sake of testing) still shows as registered in PBXes but the last time I tested to place a call in, it'd come up busy... will test again tonight to see if anything's changed)
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote