View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #9

505117 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Not so simple.

Olá Carlos,

Thank you for sharing your configuration. My configuration is almost the same, except the "SYM Nat" and "Optmize Audio Path" option set to No and Yes, respectively. The problem is that configuration penalize the audio quality increasing significantly the delay. Considering that you are in Europe and your ATA registered in EU Voxalot server, when you call someone in Brazil the audio path is almost the same with "Optmize Audio Path" option with either Yes or No. On the other hand, for me is not that simple, because I am in Brazil and the audio would have a long trip even if I call my neighbor. So, this configuration is not good for me.

I have tried registering other provider like Voxalot with Vono, with a similar configuration (without that provider proxying the audio) and the registration is stable. Even when I register from my ATA directly to Vono the registration is stable and no uncommon configuration is needed.

Other issues are:
- Provider registration status with no reliable information
- No tools to reset registration easily (only workaround)
- No additional information about registration status (timers, last response from provider)
- No option to forward calls in case of registration failure

I would like to ask Voxalot Staff for help and I am willing to work together to solve this problem.

Regards.

André
505117 is offline   Reply With Quote