View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2007, 03:12 AM   #58
Yazcedric

Yazcedric is on a distinguished road
Default Tpad works with Voxalot

Hi, 346948.
I am not sure whether you already figured out or not, but I have been using Tpad as one of the providers of Voxalot since last month.
I use Grandstream 386 as my ATA and it is registered under my voxalot's account.
I have not tested incoming calls to my Tpad's account, but at least for outgoing calls via Tpad works fine.
I feel a bit annoyed by an automated announcement stating your balance such as "you have XXX minutes" at the beginning of your outgoing calls, but the customer service told that they have been working on additional function to activate/inactivate this announcement.
I like their billing and service, too.
I have been comparing outgoing call quality (for US domestic landline calls - same destination) among Tpad, voipcheap, and globe7, etc
(BTW, all of them are currently registered under voxalot - thank you very much for such a powerful solution to manage multiple accounts over internet!),
and so far Tpad seems to be the most decent among these "discounted" prepaid-style providers (at least under my setting, so please do not generalize this statement).

When you set up tpad's account in the provider list of your voxalot account,
sip.tpad.com
is the provider's domain. Username is your Tpad number.

Hope this will help you.

Yazcedric
Yazcedric is offline   Reply With Quote