View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2007, 12:59 AM   #3
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
1. When I make a phone call to a PSTN line people can´t hear me and I can´t hear them.

3. I can dial a pstn line and it ring the other party, but we cannot hear each other.
Check to see that the codecs as you've set them up in VoXalot are compatible with the Codecs your outgoing provider supports (who are you using for outgoing calls

Quote:
2.If someone phones me on my voxalot number they can hear me and I can hear them.
So everything here works fine there, correct?

Quote:
4. If I dial another voxalot user nothing happens.
This is likely a problem with the dial plan in your ATA, try adding something like this to the string xxxxxx , or better yet post you dial plan so we can give some suggestions

Quote:
Does this have something to do with the NAT SUPPORT PARAMETERS?
I´ve seen on some tutorials to specify most of this setting in NO, but I realized that when doing this I could not hear nor other voxalot users could hear me.
But if I specify this parameters in YES, then I could talk to other voxalot users.

Which setting should I setup on NAT SUPPORT PARAMETERS? (I dont know what are these parameters for, but I guess that the problem is here)

Could someone help please?

Im using a sipura spa-2002 connected to a router.
My current NAT SUPPORT PARAMETERS are:
Handle VIA received YES
Insert VIA received YES
Subsitut VIA Addr YES
Stun Server: stun.xten.com
EXT RTP Port Min: blank
Handle VIA rport YES
Insert VIA rport YES
Send Resp To Src Port YES
Stun Test Enable NO
Ext IP: blank
NAT Keep alive Intvl 28