View Single Post
Unread 12-25-2007, 10:42 PM   #5
Kenthurst35

Kenthurst35 is on a distinguished road

Hi emoci

Thanks for the detailed response. I really appreciate the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
This may not be related to your problem but it bothers me that a Gizmo call does not ring your ATA but rather goes directly to VM since it means your SPA may not be registered with VoXalot properly....
I've checked and actually the Gizmo call does ring my ATA, its just that I had the Voicemail delay set really low on my Voxalot account, so it "appeared" to be going straight to VM.

As regards other testing.....

I took your advice and set up another Voxalot basic account, substituting those details in the PSTN tab. Same result thought, the PSTN line just rings out after the gateway picks up the call. VM on the new account never answers. I've checked, and I have IP Dialling set to YES on the Line 1 tab and the manual says that this will apply to the PSTN Line as well, but I will test to see whether in fact I do have a problem with IP dialing generally.

Haven't reset the device as yet coz its a bit of a pain entering all the ozzie settings, but that will be what I try next if I can't fix this thing.

However, i'm intrigued by your comments about not being able to get calls from mobiles to divert. I've been using my mobile for the PSTN to VM testing, so what might the difference be? Anyhow, I will find another landline to ring the PSTN and see if that makes a difference.

Cheers.
Kenthurst35 is offline   Reply With Quote