View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2007, 05:32 PM   #6
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sempaitken View Post
Firstly,I sold tollfreeforwarding.com's virtual local numbers two number.Than I use a service I entered the callforwarding the rule.I wrote my voxalot sip account 110683@us.voxalot.com.By the way My voxalot account's call forwarding in I added my inbound provider(lowratevoip),time rule day (every)handling logic connect to (phone number)0090544404****
Than I called virtual number by mobile number but it wasn't connecting to 0090544404****.
I use voip provider name is Lowratevoip.com I checked again my account and there is write registered.where do I exist my problem?where are I be up to error?
I am not clear on everything you said so let me summarize and see if I am right:

(1) TollFreeForwarding Number forwarded to 110683@us.voxalot.com (depending on their system they may want you to put it in as sip:110683@us.voxalot.com)

(2) VoXalot acct has an ANY forwarding rule, forwarding all incoming calls to 0090544404**** using LowRateVoip.com

But the whole thing isn't ringing 0090544404**** as you wanted....

Things to test:
-Create a dial plan in VoXalot using LowRateVoip.com....then register an ATA or SoftPhone with VoXalot and see if you can make outgoing calls using LowRateVoip.com
-Skipping TollFreeForwarding, if you dial a SipBroker Access Number then *010110683, does 0090544404**** ring then?

-Just for your knowledge, you don't need to have LowRateVoip.com SIP Registered, just added to your account with Active set to YES and SIP Register set to No if you are only using it for outgoing calls...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote