View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Interesting.... I've never come across this however I suspect it is one of a few things:

1. With VoXalot doing call forwarding for your DID you essentially have 2 call legs in use (one incoming one outgoing), when the person calls for callthru (Assuming he's using a separate VoXalot acct. as the trigger) he adds a 3rd call leg (one outgoing).

If there is a limit on how many channels a VoXalot user can use simultaneously there would be a problem here... one that you cannot do much about

2. PBXes. Given that callthru works fine through PBXes when there isn't another call going on I suspect the setup there is fine. I wold be worried only if you're using the same VoXalot acct. that you use to access the CallThru as the outgoing trunk as well.

3. Limitation on BetaMax ... albeit BetaMax may allow multiple calls through the same acct. using their access numbers... in this case you have "one outgoing call" as part of the DID forwarding and "one other outgoing call" as part of the callthrough dialing.

The first call is sending BetaMax either the DID provider's or VoXalot's IP (most likely VoXalot's), the second call is sending through PBXes IP to BetaMax... They may have a limitation in regards to having two different IPs simultaneously using the same acct.

One way to rule out 1 or 2, is to force callthru calls over another provider (non-BetaMax) that you have in your VoXalot acct. Then set up this scenario and try ... if the callthru calls are fine at this point... that it is likely 3 that's the issue (and well it's BetaMax don't suspect you can do much)
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote