View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2007, 06:37 PM   #6
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

I just checked Call Forward via SMS Discount using the Betamax IP address indicated above (194.120.0.198).

I can make outbound calls or Call Forwarding to PSTN numbers successfully everytime under following conditions :

1) I am using the US server for my Voxalot Account registration (Only registration tested).
2) I am using SMS Discount for only the outbound portion of the call forwarding.
3) I dialled into my account from my mobile calling my DID number pointing to my Voxalot account, or
4) I dialled into my account from my mobile to the SIP Broker access number and to other registered accounts in my Voxalot Account (*xxx-xxxetc.)

Of particular interest to note is that Call Forwarding via SMS Discount DID NOT work if I call directly to my Voxalot account (*010-xxxxxx) using the SIP-Broker Access No.

I also checked another Betamax service, and it did the same thing.
So this suggests that Callforwarding using a SIP Broker Access number calling my Voxalot account does not work.

Calling my Voxalot account from another Voxalot account forwards correctly.

Perhaps Martin can investigate or shed some light as to why Call Forwarding of a call to *010-xxxxxx using SB Access No does not seem to work, though it does work correctly if I use a non-Betamax outbound service.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote