View Single Post
Unread 09-02-2008, 09:54 PM   #9
VoipAlot

VoipAlot is on a distinguished road

No what i'm saying is that a majority of your uses won't even be aware of your forum, let alone want to spend the time getting to know how it works, and learning what to ask.

I was so irritated with the way it took over 12 hours for the VSP's to register, especially since 2 of them had never even been used by any device or logged in before.

If a VSP is added, it should attempt to connect WITHIN 30 seconds.
If you modify it, it should update WITHIN 3 minutes.
Etc. etc. etc.

As for the pages where you are meant to set up the details, there is no information on what means what (considering you use words even I've never heard before!)

If you want to cater your service and make it attractive to a wide audience (not just I.T. guru's) then you will have to increase the online documentation available (which DOESN"T mean a download, but means that when you either hover over a point, or a small box of text next to a field).
I really feel this is neccessary as there are questions and settings required that don't stick to any conformity within the VoIP scene....

Thanks for the fast response.

If you could please note the problems with the length of time for registrations.

Thanks!
Em.
VoipAlot is offline   Reply With Quote