Unread 06-06-2008, 12:53 PM   #8
TheFug

TheFug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
If I understand you corrcetly you want something like this:

-Dial Number
-If number is accessible via SipBroker, call in via SipBroker

Unfortunately unless the number(s) in question have been registered for ENum it is hard to do this. However dialing *SipCode-Number works fine.

Also if there are some numbers which you usually call, you can create DialPlans that will always automatically route those numbers via SipBroker (but you cannot create a general rule, because SipBroker does not know to which provider the number belongs, that's why it uses SipCodes)

In an ideal world all these numbers would be entered into an ENum database and then this sort of automatic routing would be possible but....
What i thought of, was, if a usernumber of FWD account doesn't start like that of a Ixcall, or Bujula account number, i could compose a dialplan (at Mysipswitch) with the peer prefixxes myself, so if someone said call me on my OrbTalk number, my dialplan detects by the number "features" that's a Orbtalk user, and uses the correct peer prefix, now, i'm still new(be) at Voxalot & SipBroker, i will look into the free features....
I guess the Ruby language offers also something at Mysipswitch, but i find this still hard to do for me, i was no hero at maths in the old days
TheFug is offline   Reply With Quote