View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2007, 02:07 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenthurst35 View Post
Hi everyone

I'm new to the Voxalot service so forgive my ignorance!

I have a problem configuring my SPA-3102 to forward unanswered/busy PSTN calls to Voxalot Voicemail.

At the moment, I have Line 1 & PSTN Line set up to the same voxalot account (different ports), on which I have 1 VSP registered (GoTalk). In Voxalot, I have a dialplan which forwards all calls to my GoTalk account.

On the 3102, the PSTN-to-VoIP gateway is enabled, with an Answer delay of 15 secs. Default dialplan is 4, and this dialplan reads (S0<:xxxxxx@au.voxalot.com>) the xxxxxx representing my Voxalot userID.

After trawling through numerous forum threads here and on Whirlpool, my understanding of the call path is as follows:

PSTN call ---> internal VoIP call to Line 1 ---> rings for 15 secs (no answer) ---> PST-to-VoIP gateway takes the call ---> dialplan 4 selected, with immediate call to my voxalot account ---> call goes to voxalot voicemail.

Trouble is this doesn't work.

Ideas anyone?

So what is happening instead?

I would imagine what's happening is:

You call PSTN>>Rings for 15 secs>>Call is transferred to VoXalot>> VoXalot rings for about 28 secs (because you have registered your SPA with it)>>Then VM should answer

Try doing this using a fresh/new VoXalot acct that's not used or registered for anything else,just for VM... (SO xxxxxx@au.voxalot.com is a new acct)

Knowing what's happening right now would help understand where things are going wrong
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote