View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaachoo View Post
Hi,

I am using Voxalot to get registered with multiple providers. From 10th of July I could not make any calls through Betamax providers and now worse I changed my dialplans to use another provider from my list and everything stopped working.

I cant make and recieve calls at all through Voxalot, It says "Failed" however, if I register directly to provider everything works fine. This is an urgent matter and need to look ASAP.

Regards,

From what you describe, it seems as if you have a Free VoXalot acct., but are setting SIP Register to Yes (this is a premium feature)

Simply turn off SIP Register for your BetaMax provider...

Also remember that BetaMax requires you to dial with 00-CountryCode-Number, hence set your dial plan appropriately....

Another provider may not want you to use the same sort of dial plan...

Also, please make sure you have disabled ENum lookup when setting up these dial plan rules....

Can you reach *600 properly?

Try the following:
1. Set Up your ATA/SoftPhone with VoXalot properly (Hardware Configuration Settings - Voxalot FAQ)
2. Make sure you can make and receive calls (Can you call *600, Can you receive Calls via SipBroker?) http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post13585
3. Set up the provider properly within VoXalot (Configuring Provider Settings - Voxalot FAQ )
4. Set up your Dial Plans properly ( Configuring Smart Call (Dial Plan) Settings - Voxalot FAQ )
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote