View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #8
hddlab

hddlab is on a distinguished road

Hi, I will write in this post some of my experiences and observations with My voxalot.
1- Sometimes I use my account - is a free account - to call an payed account and works fine, other time does not work, some times goes direct to email box and there is also calls that we can tal for 30 seconds.

What we saw, (me and the owner of the payed account).
Sometimes the problem is that we have more then one codec in our options and if he is using one and I´m using another we can not talk.
Sometimes we observe that he is in proxy 2 and I´m in proxy 1 and we have problem.
If I call him using only the voxalot number, nothing happens, but if I call him using the *010 I goes direct to mailbox.

We observe that call another Voxalot user using only the number is different from call other user using the *010.

Sometimes we try to talk using 2 free accounts (since he has 2 accounts one free and other payed) and we have problem, the at the same moment we use free to payed and works, other time I call his payed account and I´m not able to talk then I just change to my Gizmo5 account and I call him and works.

I allways use Eyebeam to make my calls.
He use Fring and 3G. But he also has Eyebeam and normal Internet connection and we have same problems in both situation.

Since I remember or since I try new combinations I will use this space to write what we did and what happens (when things goes wrong) so our experiences maybe can help people here.

Thank you all for your time and attention.
Also a special thanks to people from Sipbroker and Voxalot for let us use the service, this are an amazing experience and I have been learnning a lot with it.
Jose Pinto

Ps: as I´m Brasilian, I would like to ask you guys to forgive my english.
hddlab is offline   Reply With Quote