View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2007, 07:07 AM   #2
bpere

bpere is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstewart View Post
I have tried using Gizmo Project softphone on my computer (making sure the SIP and RTP ports on the softphone are different from the ATA) to call my voxalot number on the ATA. The result is I either get forwarded to the Voxalot voicemail or the softphone stops ringing after approx 25 seconds. I get no ringing on the ATA.

I also tried with only the ATA behind my router to call from a Sipbroker PSTN number (Australian gateway). The result is either it works perfectly (about 1 in ten times) or I get an engaged signal (most of the time). One time I got the voxalot voicemail.
I have posted a thread detailing similar problems with regard to the PSTN access: http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...-gateways.html

In addition, I also experience problems with calls from Gizmo project, albeit of a different nature (there's no audio for the first 7 seconds and then it kicks in).

A workaround which was suggested by kurun has been to use my Freedigits number in both instances, which is forwarded to Voxalot.
bpere is offline   Reply With Quote