View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2007, 11:25 PM   #4
haceaton
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
haceaton is on a distinguished road
Smile Got it working

I changed several things so I'm not sure exactly which one did the trick.

Martin suggested turning off the "Optimize Audio Path" setting for the providers as well as changing the port number for callcentric.com to 5080. I think it's possible that I turned on the "optimize audio path" around the time that problems developed, but I didn't notice right away because I mostly had inbound calls after the change which worked right.

Other changes I made were to change my ATA to have only 729A, ulaw and alaw as the preffered codecs and also set those as the only codecs for all my providers (since these are the ones common to all).

Anyway it's working now. Thank Martin.
haceaton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to haceaton For This Useful Post:
martin (08-16-2007)