Thread: Call Forwarding
View Single Post
Unread 04-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
smithwithani

smithwithani is on a distinguished road
Default Call Forwarding

I may be off base with my thoughts of how to set this up but I still can't get this call forwarding to work.

Here is what I have setup:
1. My DID number is with DIDWW.com

2. With DIDWW I have a Hunt group set up to ring my Justvoip sip account first. When someone dials my DID number the hunt group sends the call and if I answer with 20 seconds the Hunt Group stops...I have answered the call.

3. If I don't answer the call the the Hunt group goes to the second entry, which is to send the call to my Voxalot acct.

4. I have my voxalot account set thru "Call Connection" Inbound number = to go to voicemail. and voicemail active=yes.

4. Everything with that scenario works perfect.
============================
Now I want to change the voice mail to inactive....and also set the "Call Connection Rule" to Handling Logic Connect to "Phone Number"... and I have entered a phone number to forward to. I have also selected a provider that I have set up in "Voice Service Providers"

When someone dial my number my phone rings for the 15secs I have set in the "Hunt Group" then the hunt group proceeds to step 2 and should ring in and forward my call to the number I have set in Call Forward. But what happens is you hear a busy signal.

WHen I have it all set to go to voice mail it work fine, but when I try to use the call forward it does not work.

Could I have the parameters set wrong in the VSP settings?
I have my username set, my password set, and the domain set as sip.justvoip.com (not sure that is correct) and I have Active YES and SIP Register YES

I do not receive calls thru Voxalot and my ATA is working fine to receive calls.
The only thing I want Voxalot to do is call forward an inbound call to a special PSTN telephone number that I use for voicemail and fax.

Any help would be appreciated.
smithwithani is offline   Reply With Quote