View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2008, 03:30 PM   #6
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptruman View Post
Sort of

If I set the Gizmo (for example) account to register, I would have to pay for that additional connection?

I can see the PSTN->ATA->Gizmo->Voxalot VM route working with the 20 sec delay on the ATA - and as long as I keep the Voxalot VM delay BELOW the ATA fwd delay, in theory if someone rings my Voxalot number, it should ring my ATA as normal?

Being able to address our VM mailboxes via a SIP URI would be easier, as then we could access them direct and not have to route like this
Oh, ok....I assumed you had at least 5 Sip registrations, forgot the fact that you could have VoXLite

Curious you say this
Quote:
and as long as I keep the Voxalot VM delay BELOW the ATA fwd delay, in theory if someone rings my Voxalot number, it should ring my ATA as normal?
does this mean the forwarding on your ATA applies to incoming PSTN calls as well as incoming VoIP calls.....
If that's the case, there is one more possibility:

Get a VoXBasic acct. that's not registered anywhere and dedicated solely to VoiceMail, and have the ata forward to this adresses' SIP URI

Hence all calls PSTN or VoIP will end up in that MailBox...then simply disable VM for your premium acct altogether....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote