View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
jrvela

jrvela is on a distinguished road

I am still having problems. After some more testing it seems like the issue might be with a new Voxalot Basic account and Pennytel. Initially I was setting this up on a new Voxalot account and did an export of providers and dial plans from my account then imported into the new account. After which I proceeded to change Pennytel authentication credentials in Voxalot Voice Service Providers. Since I could not get it to work I completely deleted the dial plan and all the providers. Then I created one provider (Pennytel) and one Smart rule (the default). It still did not work. Then I though maybe the Voxalot account got messed up with the import of cvs file. Thus I created a brand new Voxalot Basic account and created one provider (Pennytel) and one dial plan rule. No luck. I was able to create another provider (Callcentric) and that worked OK. My concussion is that new Voxalot Basic accounts cannot authenticate to Pennytel. I still need help. Is there someby out there with a Pennytel account that can test from a new Voxalot Basic account?
jrvela is offline   Reply With Quote