Thread: plaes help
View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2008, 03:53 AM   #6
DracoFelis

DracoFelis is a jewel in the roughDracoFelis is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaer View Post
now i need one thing
i am need your help .how can get Voice Service Provider be good and Cheap .
I'm someone who likes to help out, and realizes that everyone is new at some point. So I'm trying to help out the new person, that seems to be lost.

However, keep in mind I'm NOT paid support here, I'm just a volunteer helping out. And like most people helping out of the goodness of their hearts, I get a little tired when people seem too lazy to do any of their own "homework", and expect me to spend my time to hand everything to them on a silver platter.

In many ways VoXaLot is more like a "kit" that allows you to build the VoIP "phone" service of your choice, than a complete "it just works" service from some telephone company. If you need a complete "it just works, no effort on my part" phone service, then you need to buy that service from the phone companies that traditionally sell such service!

And the other thing that makes helping you difficult, is every time you ask a question you always fail to give us anywhere near enough info to give you a specific answer. And even when I ask you important questions about your setup, you just ignore those questions and move on to ask yet more "open ended" questions that are next to impossible to answer without getting specific (which you fail to do). For example, since "good" is subjective (and you haven't given us your definition of what "good service" in this context means to you), and "cheap" depends a LOT of where you are calling and how often (and you didn't give us any of that info either), we really can't answer your question!!!

So I will just leave you with a link to the VoXaLot provider reviews. This is in no ways the definitive list of VoIP providers (many providers are NOT on that list), nor are the providers on this list necessarily the right choices for you (you have to make that decision on your own). However, providers on that list have all been reviewed by at least one VoXaLot member, so those reviews are at least one place to start when initially trying to search for VoIP providers that might meet your needs:
Voxalot - Global Provider Index

NOTE: Your previous posts all suggested that you don't have any VoIP connectivity, and you haven't even worked at getting the most basic level of VoXaLot service working. Is that correct (and if not, what do you have working?)?

And if it is correct, my advance is to slow down and get basic VoIP services working first, before buying yet more services that you may or may not be able to get working. After all, advanced features of VoXaLot (such as the ability to add providers, and customize your dial plan) are built upon the basic services working first. So until/unless you get the services you already have signed up for working, you are IMHO wasting your money buying yet more services. i.e. take it "one step at a time", and get the basic stuff working, before you spend more money on the advanced stuff, even if/when the advanced stuff is what you eventually want to use!
DracoFelis is offline   Reply With Quote