View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2008, 12:42 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by barristernet View Post
I received a briiliant tutorial from ataboy on how to setup my outgoing and incoming calls, using voipdiscount and sipgate respectively coupled with my pap2, voxalot and pbxes. However, whilst I can make outgoing calls no problem, all incoming calls go straight to voicemail.
Voxalot indicates that both providers are online, but when I look at my sipgate cpanel its shows my sipgate number offline, any suggestions?
I assume ataboy had you register SipGate on PBXes and then forward it to your VoXalot acct. ..... (in which case the first thing to do is to resubmit the trunk at PBXes)

Also, PBXes has a Call Monitor function that'll give you an idea on which calls are coming in, and where are they being sent...

Now, the VM you are being sent to, is it the VoXalot VM or SipGate's VM, do you also use VoipDiscount for incoming, is that also showing an issue?

And this is probably a stupid question, but is your ATA registered with VoXalot or PBXes currently?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote