View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #8
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

1. I have an account with InternetCalls.com which I'll be testing once I have a chance... but I do not expect to see anything different from what everybody else has seen...

2. Reviews about what is working and what isn't, seem to be mixed

au.voxalot.com
-It has been a number of weeks that this server was producing FUP when used with BetaMax
-From what I gather from things here, it is know not possible to place calls over BetaMax using this server

eu.voxalot.com
-The EU server was throwing some tantrums that resulted in it needing to be reset a few weeks back
-From what I gather from here this is also not working with BetaMax

us.voxalot.com
-The US server has had no issues with service
-There is mixed statements here, where for some it works, for others it works but with bad audio, and further others cannot get it to work with BetaMax...

3. To the best of my knowledge (notice I am just a mod after all), there has been no changes made to VoXalot servers or service since the reset for the EU server a few weeks back...

4. This is mere conjecture and opinion on my side... so far it looks like BetaMax changed something new...either in general or in respect to VoXalot specifically..

Are people still able to use PBXes or MSS to place calls via BetaMax (regardless of FUP)?

The other issue stands with this:

How many of the people posting above actually have only a single BetaMax acct. with only one of the multiple clones?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote