View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2008, 04:16 AM   #1
andreq

andreq is on a distinguished road
Default Sipbroker doesn't connect to my ATA

Hi,

I've been using sipbroker for some time now and I was never able to make a propar PSTN--->Voip call.

Since the last 3 month, I've been using the Quebec City (1-418....) sipbroker gateway to "call" my ATA using my gizmo account. As of today, it always disconect (after 0.1 sec..if you ask me) when I answer my phone on the ATA (or even the gizmo client).

Anyway, I've been trying something new : direct call to my ATA.

I'm now using an ALIAS to point directly to my Ata "voip adress" and the sip broker pstn gateway doesn't seem to work with it.

I've been testing using Gizmocall.com (not beeing logued to my gizmo account) and Calling my own ATA work fine (eg : myUser@myIpAdress) I have 2 way audio.

When I try to call my Sipbroker alias with gizmocall (eg : *12345@sipbroker.com) The path seem to be "ok" but I get 1 way audio...

When I call the Quebec city (LES.net !) pstn gateway, I dial my sipbroker number (eg: *011-12345) and I get a buzy signal... not even a ring on my ATA (and my syslog don't show any activity)

Could someone help me finaly get this to work. I really apreciate the sipbroker service but I never was able to make a call (to my ATA or Gizmo account) that would connect/work right.

Thanks a lot in advance !
andreq is offline   Reply With Quote