View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2007, 12:32 AM   #2
ctylor

ctylor will become famous soon enough

That dial plan looks familiar.

I have no solution to your International/Poland call question. Either your provider does not permit non-North America calling, or if it does, perhaps you are dialing a bad number (can you call other European numbers?), or perhaps you are sending out your call in the format 011xx, which is the correct format for many providers but some VOIP providers (the ones who are not American based) use a differ format for dialing internationally. e.g. http://support.gizmoproject.com/inde...ndetails&_i=32

If that's the case, you might have to edit your Sipura dial plan to allow for non-011 variants of calling internationally.

As for echo on phone calls, it depends on who is hearing the echo.

Assuming you already have Echo Canc, Echo Canc Adapt, and Echo Supp enabled in your Line 1 tab in the Sipura, the next best (and very successful way in my opinion) of defeating echo is to change the FXS Port Input Gain and FXS Port Input Gain settings in the Regional tab.

Decrease the FXS Port Input Gain number (default -3) if THEY complain about hearing their own echo.

Decrease the FXS Port Output Gain number if YOU complain about hearing your own voice echoed in an after image.

I am working on composing a tutorial on settings I recommend for the Sipura which I'll release in the upcoming week or two.
ctylor is offline   Reply With Quote