View Single Post
Unread 02-29-2008, 02:44 AM   #5
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnjowang View Post
Thanks for replying.

Yes, I also use "freedigits" as outbound provider, it has the same problem.
And I don't think that because of FUP of Betamax, because I can make phone call using softphone.

I checked the dialplan in ATA, WRT54GP2A-AT has different dialplan syntax, the formal "*x.|x." should be "*X.T|X.T" in it. If I setup the Voipdiscount account in ATA directly, then it works.

And the WRT54GP2A-AT does not have Block CID setting.
As you realize, the fact that it works fine with PAP2 and Zoiper, means it is some form of mismatch between VoXalot and WRT54GP2A-AT.......

When you connect the WRT54GP2A-AT with VoipDiscount directly how do you dial the number (what I mean is do you do 00-CountryCode-Number or just CountryCode-Number)?

What is the Dial Plan on the WRT54GP2A-AT right now, or better yet save your current Dial Plan somewhere, and try having just "x. " which I assume in your case should look like "X.T"....and see if it starts to work with VoXalot, for testing call 600 (echo test) or 500 (VM)

It has to be an issue with the way your ATA is sending the number....

BTW, the CID thing is important, it won't neccesseraly say "Block CID", it may be just say "CID enable/disable", or "Caller ID" or anything of the sort, just make sure it is set so Caller ID is being sent through.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote