View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2008, 01:32 PM   #5
bdlhome

bdlhome is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoFelis View Post
That's good to hear. If it works the same for Brian, he should be back to "Plan A" (connect all the providers to his VoXaLot account, register his SPA-3000 with VoXaLot, and be happy).

NOTE to Brian:
Another thought occurred to me. When you ran your previous test, did you make sure to disconnect your SPA-3000 from registering with sipgate a number of minutes before trying to have your VoXaLot account register with sipgate? If not, than that is likely your problem, as many VoIP providers will only let one "VoIP device" at a time "register" with them, and in this respect both you SPA-3000 and your VoXaLot account would be considered VoIP devices trying to register with your sipgate account...
Yep I did disconnect the SPA-3000 from registering with Sipgate before attempting, but I have to admit that when it didn't appear to work I was reading the forums and when I saw the blocking messages I didn't persevere much more.

Interestingly even with the CallCentric account the status said it was pending when the Callcentric website said it was registered and it was working. Eventually the "Reg Status" changed to "-" but it is working. Is that normal? The difference between them was test calls with Callcentric were working but with Sipgate they weren't.

I will try changing back to Voxalot registering with Sipgate and promise to not give up so easily this time

Thanks,
Brian
bdlhome is offline   Reply With Quote