View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2007, 11:06 PM   #37
twen

twen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleras View Post
Hello

I think i have read almost everything about dialplans now, without finding (understand) what i need, a dialplan where _ALL_ outgoing call goes via the same provider, in my case Voipbuster !.

I live in Denmark and 99 % of my call is domestic.

Vi don't have any kind of areacode here ! - Only countrycode, 0045.

All phonenumbers in DK is 8 digits. - But because Voipbuster is located in Germany (?) i must add 0045 in front of all calls to domestic numbers here in DK.

What i need is a dialplan there route all outgoing call to VoipBuster, and automatic add 0045 in front when i call a XXXXXXXX (8 digit) domestic number. - And also _don't_ add 0045 if i call f.ex. 0034 (Spain) or any other foreign calls.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance !.

Best regards from Denmark

/Ole
Hello Ole,

You just have to have 2 rules in you dialplan.

First for "international" calls like spain. you will normally dial 0034xxxxxxxxx (I don't know how luch digits have a spanish number)
the rules would be in the advanced mode :

Priority : 1
Pattern : _00.
Replacement : ${EXTEN}
Provider : VOIPBuster
ENUM : ${EXTEN:2} YES
Geographical number : *blank* No
Active : yes

With this rule, when you dial any number beginning with 00, it send the number to voipbuster, as is. And checks at the same time a possible VoIP number (ENUM).

add a second rule, which follow this one.

Priority : 2
Pattern : _xxxxxxxx
Replacement : 0045${EXTEN}
Provider : VOIPBuster
ENUM : 45${EXTEN} YES
Geographical number : *blank* No
Active : yes

With this rules, any number (that don't match th first rule) and is made of 8 digits, will first have 0045 as prefix added in front of thenumber then be send to VoIPBuster.

Hope this helps
twen is offline   Reply With Quote