View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2007, 09:09 AM   #4
wilsonhlacerda

wilsonhlacerda is on a distinguished road

Thanks El_Condor, but unfortunately that's where all the problems have started.
I meam....I've done this softphone/ATA test - and confirmed the problem - just because I had realized that when receiving a call from outside I was having an audio problem.

As I wrote above, I'm using PBXes just as a bridge between my provider and VoXaLot. I myself put a call to a PSTN access number of the provider and dialed my account ID. The call goes ok to PBXes and rings VoXaLot extension 300, so my ATA rings. When I answer the call in the ATA there's no audio in both directions. Graphically it is this way:
mobile ==> PSTN access number ==> VoIP provider ==> PBXes trunk ==> PBXes extension 300 ==> VoXaLot ==> ATA

If I do just the same but redirecting the inbound calls to the X-PRO extension 200 everything work fine. Graphically it is this way:
mobile ==> PSTN access number ==> VoIP provider ==> PBXes trunk ==> PBXes extension 200 ==> X-PRO

All of this can be easily monitored with the PBXes "status" feature plus the softphone display.

The soptphone <==> PBXex <==> VoXaLot <==> ATA test was just to have the VoIP provider out of the procedures and confirm that it is a problem of VoXaLot with PBXes only.

Thanks anyway.

Any other thoughts?
wilsonhlacerda is offline   Reply With Quote