View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2007, 06:52 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbpdq View Post
Hello All,

I'm attempting to use Sipbroker with a Sipura 1001 and a Free World Dialup account.

When I dial a Sipbroker PSTN access number and enter *393 [my FWD number] # the call connects and both parties can hear each other. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this leads me to conclude that everything is copasetic with my firewall, device configuration, and codecs. Life is good.

Using X-Lite, I dial [my FWD number]@mydomain.dyndns.biz and both parties can hear each other. This leads me to conclude that everything is good regarding accepting incoming calls that do not come through FWD. Life is good.

My IPKALL number works fine as well.

However when I dial a Sipbroker PSTN access number and enter *011 1 [my Sipbroker alias] # the phone rings but when there is no audio: dead air. Neither party can hear the other.

Any thoughts?
Hmmm...

I assume the SipBroker alias is an alias for the FWD account in question right?

I also assume right now you have FWDNumber@fwd.pulver.com registered with SipBroker (to which you've assigned an alias), correct?

Give this a try FWDUserName@fwd.pulver.com instead and see if anything changes?

BTW, If you happen to have [my FWD number]@mydomain.dyndns.biz as the URI registered in SipBroker for which you have assigned an alias that could be the reason you're having an issue (I can only say this as a guess, but to the best of my knowledge, SipBroker is fond of SRV records, and the dyndns adress is propably only an A record)
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote