View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2008, 02:20 AM   #3
Lanh

Lanh is on a distinguished road

Yeah, it's been gradually going on for a while.

At first it wasn't too bad when normal users (those on the phone only) came on, some of them were pretty decent but tonight was absolutely horrendous, it was just constant abuse , arguing, music, sound effects and general disruption, and they followed us from room to room to do it too, hence resorting to mass mailing genuine participants.

Not sure if the 1hr thing would work too well to be honest, they seem to be mostly UK users who have to get free calls to the numbers for up to an hour, so they're probably re-dialing anyway.

I just thought I would report it to see what the score was because it was incredibly frustrating trying to have our scheduled conference call, some American SIP users on the FWD Coffee House have also reported the same disruption on the SiPhone network when I have been talking to them in the Coffee House (which incidentally seems to be completely unaffected).

If nothing can be done, we'll just have to migrate to another system for our chats I guess. It would be so much simpler if the SiPPhone system had some kind of moderation tools.
Lanh is offline   Reply With Quote