View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #6
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman View Post
OK I have received my reminder for a renewal. I was on Vox Premium, which now appears to have been superseded by Vox Extreme. However I don't get the option to downgrade to Vox Pro (which is all I need). That is unless I am missing something.

Does it really take a call to support to do this, or do I just need to wait until the current subscription expires and then upgrade? I could do without the break in service on SIP registrations if poss.
If you renew with the same product, your existing subscription gets extended. However, if you wish to change products (in your specific case), you have to manually purchase the different product.

Be aware that if you purchase the VoxPro product seperately, it will overlap with your current subscription... so, you have 2 choices: a) waiting until your initial one expires and then buying the new one, or b) buy it now and you will have a few days were you technically have two subscriptions active.

Hope that make sense.

--
Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote