View Single Post
Unread 11-15-2007, 04:22 PM   #18
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitrivisser View Post
No, I use Budget Phone Company your shortcut to VOIP as DID provider (like user 130166). I have several numbers +31xxxx there and I forward them with Voxalot/voipcheap.com to my Cheap worldwide mobile calls no roaming costs mobile simcard. It's a simcard with almost free worldwide roaming and a +44 UK/Jersey phonenumber. With voipcheap I pay 9,5 eurocents a minute to forward the call to United Mobile.

Do you know other providers which I can use to forward calls to a +44 UK/Jersey mobile phonenumber ?

To answer the other part of your question; I am not using voip.co.uk but it's possible that other people do. Together with you they reached the Betamax FUP

Well, at least in this case, FUP should not be the issue, calling a UM+ number is a charged call regardless of the IP sent, so this is possibly an unrelated issue, check if VoIPCheap.com has a record of calls being attempted.

Also keep in mind that depending on where you are using your UM+, sometimes you may not receive calls properly when roaming among networks (the more well developed the countries GSM network is the better chance of calls being received and call quality improving)

A way to try, is to temporarily forward to a different number and see if calls go through ok in that case (if this works, then the issue is probabky with UM+)

---Up to this point this probably does not help the other 2 posters having an issue-----

Three things to check:
-Fault with UM+ not receiving calls (this probably does not apply if the number you're calling is a normal cellphone/landline)
-BetaMax provider not forwarding calls (possibly due to FUP, but this would not be the case when your are calling UM+ for example, FUP does not affect this)
-An issue with the DID provider not accepting the redirect/forwarding (Try a SipBroker Access Number)

Last edited by emoci; 11-15-2007 at 04:36 PM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote