View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2009, 06:55 AM   #1
gsmlover

gsmlover is on a distinguished road
Default WRTP54G / SPA2102 Incoming call - no sound

Hello Experts:

I'm facing a problem that many others have faced already and have spent several hours in making suggested changes on my side....but alas, with no success. My problem is - NO SOUND / VOICE on INCOMING calls...the phone rings but no voice is heard on either side. Outgoing is working Ok, except for some delay or sometimes I might have to hang-up and redial...but still managable.

I've tried - stun, port forward, NAT / Symmetric NAT, outbound proxy almost everything that I've read in the forum in last 48 hours, but the problem remains the same...and I've tested both WRTP54G router/ATA and SPA-2102 router/ATA.

I'm not a VOIP newbie (but surely not an expert by any means) as have been configuring ATAs for almost 2 years now for myself and my family, so I think I know a little bit what I'm doing as I've dealt with sipphone, callcentric, tpad previously on WRTP54G, SPA-2102, Dlink 1402S, RT31P2 etc. without any major hiccups like this one...because here nothing seems to work for me and desperately need some help! Also, importantly, for none of services like sipphone, tpad etc. I never had to use STUN or do port forwarding etc. as I'm using the router with built-in ATA, thus I'm of a view that this is already managed by these devices.

I'm sure experts/mod here, will definitely have fixed such issues previously.

Would really appreciate a help asap. Thanks in advance!
gsmlover is offline   Reply With Quote