View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2008, 08:07 AM   #6
heatray

heatray is on a distinguished road
Default always a trier!

Grahame,

What I was wanting to do was drive the ENUM TEST CLI that I found on the billion for every call. If no match pass the call via the STD dial plan, otherwise to the ENUM service that had the match.

I'm trying to make the process work seamlessly. Without having to use an alternate source like Voxalot.

When I from the Billion CLI found the ENUM command and it actually did what i wanted on the box (at the command line at least) I thought great, almost there.

But invoking the ENUM lookup function as part of every dialout to lookup the number and returns either the direct path or direct the call via the diaplan hasn’t been something I’ve yet managed.

The need to use it. Well, as you may have guessed, using Pennytel we are not paying a heap for our calls anyway. I saw this service and thought what a great idea. It’s the sort of things that the more its propagated the more it will be beneficial. And so I’d just like to get it working. Its the challenge of it really I guess. And it seems so bloody close!

thanks for your input and ideas...

Regards, HEATH
heatray is offline   Reply With Quote