View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2010, 01:55 AM   #3
Corbu'

Corbu' is on a distinguished road

1. Hmmm....I don’t think so. The DID is SIP registered at Voxalot so when somebody calls that DID there is only one leg in use: DID > PSTN. There are two legs involved when I am the one calling the DID using the same Betamax account.

2. Yes, everything is fine at PBXes, I don’t use the same VoXalot account, I have another “trigger” account. But I first noticed the issue by calling a Canadian DID that is configured for PBXes Callthru (I call that DID from my cell phone instead of SipBroker, but the end result is the same) so VoXalot is used for this case only as an outgoing trunk....there should be absolutely no interference between accounts.

3. From my tests Betamax allows a maximum of 3 legs per account. With X-Lite pointing at Voxalot I called my overseas DID > forwarded to a Canadian PSTN number (2 legs) and at the same time (2nd line in X-Lite) I also called another Canadian PSTN number (1 leg) and it worked. I even checked the call log online directly into my Betamax account. Only if I try to call 2 overseas DIDs + forwarding for both of them (4 legs in total), then it doesn’t work (or any other combination that involves 4 call legs).

I will try to set up CallThru over another provider and report back.

Last edited by Corbu'; 02-09-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Corbu' is offline   Reply With Quote