View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2007, 11:34 AM   #79
Tony

Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough

To all Voxalot users that use sipgate:

We are very aware that sipgate are blocking voxalot and have sought to resolve the issue directly with sipgate.

Last week I sent an email off to SIP Gate support asking for the contact details of their Managing Director, Thilo Salmon, in order to, inquire directly with him as to why sipgate was blocking voxalot. In response to this note I received an email from Thilo himself asking us to prove what we are doing, is I quote "not undertaking dubious business practices"

Needless to say, I was not the least bit amused by this response from Thilo and told him so in a letter that I wrote providing them with details about voxalot and our business practices clearly outlining that we are a serious business. This letter was sent out a week ago, last Wednesday the 13th of June. We have yet to receive an official response from Thilo.

I have attached the letter here for the community to read - I have deleted a paragraph from the letter that described our security tools and processes for reasons of security.

As always we will continue to make every effort to work with providers, however if they choose to block voxalot for their own business reasons, I am afraid there is not much we can do. We have good relationships with many providers and I can safely say that there are plenty of alternatives to choose from (see http://www.voxalot.com/action/globalProviderList).

I am sorry if this blockage has caused major issues for the community.

Thank you for your continued support.

Tony.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LettertoSIPGatev1.pdf (31.0 KB, 27 views)
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote