View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2007, 05:24 AM   #4
anut

anut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
As said above with most BetaMax services, third party URI calling is next to impossible... (they don't accept URI calls that come from another network,in this case SipBroker)

If you are only using your SipDiscount Acct to make calls (you have not purchased a DID from them), then get a free VoXalot account. Register your ATA with VoXalot, and set up SipDiscount in VoXalot for outgoing calls...

This way you'll still be able to make calls via SipDiscount as you do now, but you can also receive calls via SipBroker to *010VoXNumber

For help on what to do once you set up a free VoXalot account see Main Page - Voxalot FAQ
I have setup a free Voxalot account with my sipdiscount host as my voip provider. I then registered a sip client with Voxalot and another sip client with sipbroker. Still, I have no success in calling my sipdiscount account using a sipbroker PSTN.

When I called a sipbroker PSTN number and dialed *031-888793, which is my real sipbroker number for the Voxalot account, the sip client registered with VoXalot kept ringing. But the sip client registered with Sipdiscount did not registered.

Have I done anything wrong? (PS. It seems that my sipdiscount details were ignored in Voxalot.)
anut is offline   Reply With Quote