View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2007, 10:33 PM   #14
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataboy View Post
I had been testing the solution using +44 20 7100 6747 as the Sipbroker PSTN access number. As I said before, it returned me dialtone after I had dialled the destination number. After setting and resetting the PBXes settings, I tried it with Sipbroker PSTN access number +44 121 314 8447 and it worked first time!

I've double-checked it and it seems that my setup has a problem with +44 20 7100 6747. Could there be an issue with this number?

ataboy
Ok, I can't tell you why it's happening, but I can confirm that I have the same problem if I use +44 20 7100 6747

Looking at Call Monitor, it looks like PBXes does not receive all the digits I dial, it seems to pick some up, while miss others when using that access number.... I managed to get it to work at least once (I dialed the number to call really slowly, letting each tone finish before dialing the next), but even that time the call got cut off after the first ring....

The only thing I can think off is that the line for that number is having some sort of DTMF issue at least in relation to PBXes (it's odd since 44 121 314 8447 is also from Telappliant and that seems to work fine)

If you need a London number, you can always set up your own, Orbtalk, Coms or Eutelia will let you have one for free. You can have PBXes point directly to the callthru gate, so all you have to do is enter the PIN and talk....

Hope that helps... and you get this in good shape before you have to travel

Last edited by emoci; 12-06-2007 at 10:35 PM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote