View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphanth View Post
ok, i have turned the soft phone off and disabled call waiting with Engin. Now when someone rings while i am on the phone it goes through to voicemail. How can i get it to have an engaged signal instead?

A couple of other questions:
1. I thought by going through voxalot that all the Engin features would be disabled, but they still seem to work, such as call waiting etc.
2. What does SIP Outbound Proxy mean? Should this have the same address as the SIP Proxy above it? The SIP proxy has au.voxalot.com and the Outbound Proxy Address has us.voxalot.com.

Thanks
VoXalot supports most of the features provided by the VSP, from personal experience that includes Call Waiting, CID, CID with Call Waiting.....

VoXalot does not require you to use an Outbound Proxy Address, but if things are working ok, and you did not set up the ATA yourself it doesn't hurn if you have it on....It is a good idea to have them both be the same, whether you use us or au depends on where you are and what the cluster in your VoXalot member page is......but if they are different it's not the end of the world as long as it is working

Now, the reason people go to VoiceMail when you are busy is because VM is active (has been set to yes)....do you not want VoiceMail active, but turning it off would mean it would not come up even if in cases where your phone rings but you are not there to answer....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote