View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2007, 05:43 PM   #7
xvaiox

xvaiox is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xvaiox Send a message via Skype™ to xvaiox

Thank you for the help!

I now understand how or where to put the dial plan string, however I now need some assitance on uploading a new config file to my Sunrocket Gizmo MTA 6328-2Re.

I can access the admin page via a web browser and when I go to the config file, I have an option to download the file or upload a new one. When I choose to upload a new one and click browse and find the file, I then click upload but keep getting the same error message which is "404 Not Found" and Url'/Voice_adminPage.html not found on server"

Can someone please help me, am I doing something wrong? Is there another way to edit the config file to add the new dial plan string? I have attached two JPG's one show's the upload page, which lets you download the cfg file and lets you browse folders and choose which cfg file to upload but when you upload you get an error wich is shown on JPG 2. If you notice on the top of the upload page, it states Nucleus Webserv Example of Uploading a File Via Http. Maybe its just an example? But why let you choose a file and then be able to click upload?

I have tried Firefox, Netscap and IE. I have tried renaming the file something other than the original. I can telenet in, but do not know what or how to acces the file from there.

Please some advice would be nice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MY config 2.jpg (63.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg not found.jpg (28.4 KB, 7 views)
xvaiox is offline   Reply With Quote