View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2007, 11:42 AM   #1
mgoebel

mgoebel is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Install Calltrough with Voxalot?

Hello friends,

at first I would like to thank Voxalot for their great service. My Fritz!Box fon ATA was full with ten different SIP Accounts, but I use about 20 VoIP services. That's because I am a techie and still looking for the perfect SIP provider. Thanks to Voxalot my Fritz!Box is not overcrowded anymore, but I can still receive calls to all those different accounts.

Now my question: Can Voxalot be used for cheap Calltrough over the internet?

I would like to call from my mobile phone my Sipgate inbound number (which I would install in Voxalot for that reason), then type in a PIN to be afterwards connected via another SIP provider. So my mobile phone calls to other countries would become much cheaper.

I do something similar already in my Fritz!Box: Call-In on my Sipgate number and Call-Out over the fixed line. I have to do it like this because my internet connection is too slow for two VoIP calls at the same time. So I would prefer an all internet calltrough via Voxalot. Is this possible?

My prefered VoIP provider for the Call-Out would be Betamax' Voipstunt, but I heard they don't connect with Voxalot. Did this change in the last time?

Thank you very much for your help!

P. S.: It seems that PBXes.com does offer this services, but I did not check it out yet. I would like to stay with Voxalot.
mgoebel is offline   Reply With Quote